Sunday, November 29, 2009

This is my first attempt at refinishing anything, this is a dresser that is in my boys room that I wanted to stain darker to match their bunk beds that they are getting for Christmas. It wasn't too hard just time consuming since I needed this dresser to dry in 34 degree weather.
At this point I was very nervous, since there was nothing wrong with this dresser it was in perfectly good shape and I stripped it. I had called my brother in Georgia to ask him how to refinsh this and he just tried to talk me out of doing it but I was determined and................

TAH DAH!!!

I think it turned out pretty good the color is a close match I think it will work, now it's on to the next project!

1 comment:

  1. Whitney1.12.09

    Wow! Good job sis; it turned out really good! Now you can help with mine once owen builds it :)

    ReplyDelete